An Online Database of Marijuana Strains.
- The Empire State Could be the Second Biggest Cannabis Market 2019-01-03Over the past several years, the legalization of cannabis in states across the United States and in countries around the world has been happening at a fairly fast rate. This has been shown to be good news for those locations who have allowed for medical use, as well as recreational use. Now, Governor Andrew Cuomo […]Potup
- UK Is (sort of) Legalizing Cannabis 2018-12-31Many countries around the world are starting to change their stance on cannabis, and that includes the United Kingdom. Recently, they allowed medical cannabis to be prescribed by doctors, which is the first time it has been allowed. One of the main reasons for this change was due to the public uproar over two children […]Potup
- Rolling Just Got Faster and Easier 2018-11-12The legalization of cannabis in so many areas has allowed for many different types of businesses to spring up over the course of the last few years. Cannabis shops need quality products. This is true whether it is catering to medical marijuana users or recreational users in states like California, Nevada, or Michigan, the newest […]Potup
- Ozzy Osbourne Uses CBD For His Pain Relief 2019-05-27We very rarely have a celeb story on CLR but we do love that after all those years of , shall we call it, hard living; now the only thing that Ozzy is on is CBD !Sean Hocking
- Branding Is Personal & Meaningful 2019-05-27As is so often the case in the Cannabis and Hemp industry, to succeed you do what you have to, when you have to, you learn you adapt and you overcome challenges in the market all in real time—which also sounds a lot like parenting in the 21st Century.Sean Hocking
- Fox Rothschild Publish PDF, ” National Survey On Marijuana Law On Regulations” 2019-05-27This pdf "e-book" has a publication date of 24 May 2019 and is authored by partners Joshua Horn & William Bogot. They write, "This survey was prepared by the Fox Rothschild Cannabis Law Practice as a quick reference to relevant laws and statutes governing marijuana usage in the United States."Sean Hocking