An Online Database of Marijuana Strains.
- The Empire State Could be the Second Biggest Cannabis Market 2019-01-03Over the past several years, the legalization of cannabis in states across the United States and in countries around the world has been happening at a fairly fast rate. This has been shown to be good news for those locations who have allowed for medical use, as well as recreational use. Now, Governor Andrew Cuomo […]Potup
- UK Is (sort of) Legalizing Cannabis 2018-12-31Many countries around the world are starting to change their stance on cannabis, and that includes the United Kingdom. Recently, they allowed medical cannabis to be prescribed by doctors, which is the first time it has been allowed. One of the main reasons for this change was due to the public uproar over two children […]Potup
- Rolling Just Got Faster and Easier 2018-11-12The legalization of cannabis in so many areas has allowed for many different types of businesses to spring up over the course of the last few years. Cannabis shops need quality products. This is true whether it is catering to medical marijuana users or recreational users in states like California, Nevada, or Michigan, the newest […]Potup
- UN cannabis vote expected March 2020 as agency hints at soft stance 2019-03-26A key international vote on cannabis rescheduling may not be held until March 2020, as governments continue to push for more time to decide on downgrading marijuana to a less harmful category.The United Nations Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) has been due to rule on recommendations by by the World Health Organization (WHO) that cannabis […]Mark Taylor
- First cannabis clinic opens in UK 2019-03-26The UK’s first specialist medicinal cannabis centre opened earlier this month, charging £200 ($264) per appointment, and between £600 ($792) and £700 ($925) per month for treatment.Patients at The Beeches, in Greater Manchester, will only be given medicinal marijuana on a case-by-case basis if staff are happy that they have exhausted all other possibilities with […]Mark Taylor
- NJ Cancels Vote On Adult Use Murphy Couldn’t Muster The Numbers 2019-03-26Well.. that lets New York off the hook. Looks like both these states will rumble on with endless internal wrangling a while longer until the inevitable happens.Sean Hocking