The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
- Rolling Just Got Faster and Easier 2018-11-12The legalization of cannabis in so many areas has allowed for many different types of businesses to spring up over the course of the last few years. Cannabis shops need quality products. This is true whether it is catering to medical marijuana users or recreational users in states like California, Nevada, or Michigan, the newest […]Potup
- Coca Cola Considers CBD 2018-10-12Without a doubt, Coca-Cola is one of the most popular and beloved brands in the world today. They are the most successful and largest beverage company in in the world, and the decisions that they make can help to sway and guide entire industries. This is why it is so monumental that the company announced […]Potup
- Acreage Holdings Readies for Public Listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange 2018-08-22On July 23, 2018, Acreage Holdings announced that their Series E funding round closed successfully. The company is one of the largest cannabis operators in the country, and they were capable of securing $119 million in capital, which are going to be utilized to help the company get ready for their public listing on the […]Potup
- Australian Investment Advisor Sees …. Sea of Green 2018-12-18Bernberg’s The Green Fund is tracking cannabis companies and revealing the trades in his investment portfolio, which has an international focus and argues that despite recent falls in value, the market is flourishing.Sean Hocking
- Utah’s US Attorney Says He Will Use Discretion on Cannabis 2018-12-18"It’s of great concern to us, the marijuana impact in Utah. It was then, it is now," U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber said. "It’s still against federal law, that cannot be forgot." (We wish he had said forgotten!)Sean Hocking
- Cuomo Outlines His Plans 2018-12-18According to the New York Times, Cuomo made the announcement Monday during a speech outlining his priorities for the first 100 days of his third term.Sean Hocking