The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
- Change Could Be Coming to Cannabis and Convenience Stores 2019-06-29Many people believe that there is a chance for cannabis to finally become truly legal at the federal level. The means that it will no longer be considered a scheduled drug and it will be able to be regulated by the federal government. While this might not seem like a big deal to some, it […]Potup
- Could Federal Marijuana Legalization Be Coming to the United States Soon? 2019-05-31Over the past several years, we have seen more states across the U.S. that have been legalizing marijuana, not only for medical use, but also for recreational use. However, at the federal level, marijuana is still considered illegal. Yet, many believe that this could change relatively soon based on a recent deal where Acreage Holdings, […]Potup
- The Empire State Could be the Second Biggest Cannabis Market 2019-01-03Over the past several years, the legalization of cannabis in states across the United States and in countries around the world has been happening at a fairly fast rate. This has been shown to be good news for those locations who have allowed for medical use, as well as recreational use. Now, Governor Andrew Cuomo […]Potup
- Namibia To Pass On Regulated Cannabis 2019-07-18The justice minister's words seem pretty unequivocal but things may change when they see SA & Zimbabwe embracing the sector.Sean Hocking
- US Hemp Roundtable Supplies Open Report / Information Package on Hemp, CBD 2019-07-18"We believe FDA must act swiftly as a growing number of hemp-derived CBD products on the market, whether labeled as dietary supplements, food or cosmetics, can put consumers at risk due to poor quality or misleading claims."Sean Hocking
- Aurora sole winner of Italian medical cannabis tender, but average price is low by most standards 2019-07-18Aurora Deutschland – the German subsidiary of Alberta-based Aurora Cannabis – won all three “lots” to supply Italy with a total of 400 kilograms (880 pounds) of medical marijuana over two years, the Italian government announced.Sean Hocking