Thank you for visiting Cannabis Marijuana 420 Strains. If you need support, please email us at email@example.com. We try to respond to all support requests within 24-48 hours.
- The Empire State Could be the Second Biggest Cannabis Market 2019-01-03Over the past several years, the legalization of cannabis in states across the United States and in countries around the world has been happening at a fairly fast rate. This has been shown to be good news for those locations who have allowed for medical use, as well as recreational use. Now, Governor Andrew Cuomo […]Potup
- UK Is (sort of) Legalizing Cannabis 2018-12-31Many countries around the world are starting to change their stance on cannabis, and that includes the United Kingdom. Recently, they allowed medical cannabis to be prescribed by doctors, which is the first time it has been allowed. One of the main reasons for this change was due to the public uproar over two children […]Potup
- Rolling Just Got Faster and Easier 2018-11-12The legalization of cannabis in so many areas has allowed for many different types of businesses to spring up over the course of the last few years. Cannabis shops need quality products. This is true whether it is catering to medical marijuana users or recreational users in states like California, Nevada, or Michigan, the newest […]Potup
- More Departures From MedMen COO & GC Are Out 2019-04-20The Company has accepted the resignations of Ben Cook, Chief Operating Officer, and Lisa Sergi, General Counsel and a member of the MedMen Board of Directors.Sean Hocking
- USDA Issues Release Clarifying That US Farmers Can Import Hemp Seeds From Other Countries 2019-04-20The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) clarified on Friday that hemp seeds can be imported into the U.S., and that the Justice Department no longer has a role in that process.Sean Hocking
- Alabama Approves 180 Applications To Grow Hemp In the State 2019-04-20"We have had a significant interest in the Alabama Industrial Hemp Pilot Program from potential growers and processors since the availability of applications was announced in January,” Commissioner Rick Pate said.Sean Hocking